1. Information collects
You can visit our website without being required to provide any of your information. However, we track down the internet domain address used by you, in order to analyze this information for statistical or marketing purposes, for example. Yet, if you are willing to purchase or establish your wishes basket from our products, you have to register using your personal information through which we can recognize you. This includes the name, phone number, e-mail address, delivery address, bill-pay information, date of birth, and others such as:
- Information about the business transactions: they include your orders, their dates, times, the products bought by you or those you placed in your shopping bag then deleted, the products in your basket of wishes, as we are keen on recognizing your character and personal taste.
- Information from third parties: they include the shipping companies, and payment service provides, together with the award programs.
- The statistical information: they include the site, the router used to have access to the site, the browsers, your IP address, the type of domain, the pages you visited, the terms you used, and others.
Emphasis should be placed on the fact that all your payment cards are completely protected as they are not saved, sold or hired by us. They are picked for treating your selling order. They are not available to our employees. All the payment cards transactions are run by reliable, legally authorized partners. In case you provided third party information, you are considered to have obtained its approval.
Our website uses first party cookies (very small cookies sent to your computer, or any other system used by you to have access to your website), and other similar technologies which you can access in your future visits to our site. We can use third party cookies. The following are five types of cookies:
- Cookies related to the website functionality: they enable you to browse the website and use its advantages as the wish's basket.
- Website analysis: which we can use to measure the customers' use to the site so that we can continually improve it and your shopping experience.
- Customers' preferences: the website will mention (your user name, your language, your location) every time in details, to make the shopping experience easier and similar to you.
- The targeted or advertising: we offer you the advertisements, which you are interested. They help us measure the efficiency of our advertising campaigns.
- Third parties service providers: transactions can be made with third parties in order to provide you with a high quality, quick, and safe experience. The third parties may use our permission to save the cookies, web references, and any other similar technologies of information saving to the websites. They can thus help us, and you avoid any fraud acts.
By using our website, you agree on providing our website and the third parties authorized to save these types of cookies to your system and have access to them when you visit the website. Please be informed that you can delete these cookies by referring to your browser instructions. In case, you delete your cookies, you may not be able to have access to certain areas in our website.
3. How to use the information
We/ the entities to be mentioned in the paragraph entitled (with Whom You May Share Your Information) for the following purposes:
- To manage your account and provide you with a shopping experience suitable for your character.
- For the treatment and completion of the orders or provision of the services which you required.
- To provide the information which you require and help you in case you enquire through the customer services.
- In case we received your information via legitimate channels, we will merge them with the information, which we already have.
- For analytical and statistical, as well as improving our website and services provided.
- For the purposes prescribed by the laws, regulations, rights, and safety protections. This includes fraud prevention.
- For marketing purposes, and providing you with the promos, through the newsletter, the marketing ads. (unless you refuse to receive these correspondences).
- Checking and implementation of any financial transaction processed through our website. This includes credit cards, or fraud identification procedures.
The conversations made via the immediate talks related with inquiries, if any, will be saved on the condition that they should not be accessed unless for the customer services purposes.
4. Sharing your information
It is possible that your information is shared by any of the following entities:
- The other companies in our group.
- Gifts recipients, and your guarantee providers.
- Professional services providers such as: the legal advisors, the financial advisors, insurance advisors, or auditing advisors.
- Our successors in the management or property, meaning the prospective operators or purchasers of our company or website.
- The judiciary, governmental, or municipal entities charged with law or regulation enforcement.
- Third parties who are accurately selected and related to us. They can contact you or use your information for marketing reasons for example.
- Service providers who perform them in your behalf such as processing the payment process, information technology, site maintenance, Gallup poll, market researches, inventory and logistic services, shipment via express mail, advertising, marketing and other services required for processing your request.
5. Procedures taken to protect your information
Our clients' information are saved in secured servers. The payment processes are encrypted by using (the encryption technology type), taking into consideration that you are responsible for keeping the passwords, website access codes whether they are made to you or you chose them. According to the above said, we advise you to save the passwords in a safe place, be keen on logging out of all the other systems, shut the browser window, at the end of the visit especially when you share the PC with another person or if you use a PC in a public place.
We apply many steps to protect and keep safe all what is related to our information technology, including the application of technologies related with auditing, encryption, documentation, and control. We further merge the security procedures in designing, implementation and daily information gathering in our website, in the context of our sustainable commitment with securing the content, the electronic transfer of information. However, in spite of exerting all these efforts, the internet information transfer is still unsafe. Therefore, you will be solely responsible for transferring the information through our website.
We may transfer and save your information in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or abroad. Accordingly, when you provide us with your information, and use our website, you acknowledge that the information may be sent to countries of different levels of information protection laws. Yet, we bind all the third parties receiving any personal information pertaining our clients, to keep them safe, confidential, and to limit their use on the agreed purposes.
6. Third Party Websites
7. Communication and The Possibility to Delay Some Communication Means